Home > Journals > Minerva Chirurgica > Past Issues > Minerva Chirurgica 1999 April;54(4) > Minerva Chirurgica 1999 April;54(4):283-8

CURRENT ISSUE
 

ARTICLE TOOLS

Reprints

MINERVA CHIRURGICA

A Journal on Surgery


Indexed/Abstracted in: EMBASE, PubMed/MEDLINE, Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), Scopus
Impact Factor 1,115


eTOC

 

CASE REPORT  


Minerva Chirurgica 1999 April;54(4):283-8

Copyright © 1999 EDIZIONI MINERVA MEDICA

language: Italian

Pheochromocytoma. Description of a case

Garritano A., Ceraudo E., De Rose F., Jantosca F., Santarelli E., Taccaliti F.


PDF  


The pheochromocytoma is a catecholamine-secreting tumor, localized in the adrenal gland in 90% of the cases and in extra-adrenal site in the remaining 10%. It can be single or associated with other endocrine neoplasms.
On the basis of the case presented, the several clinical manifestations, the treatment of the disease and especially the recent development in imaging as MIBG, TAC, RNM are discussed.

top of page

Publication History

Cite this article as

Corresponding author e-mail